Best 3D long-range sensor for automated mobility.
- Best horizontal (360°) and vertical (40°) long-range sensor
- 10% targets >300m typical
- 5% targets >180m typical
- Ground plane hits >90m typical
- High resolution (0.2° x 0.1°) and point density at full frame rate
- Industry-leading, proprietary sensor-to-sensor interference mitigation
- Strong performance with retro reflectors & sunlight
- New power efficiencies for maximum operating temperature
- Proven, Class 1 eye-safe 903 nm technology
- Bottom connector, with cable length options
- 6 to 8-week lead time standard
- Multiple manufacturing sources available for qualified production projects
The Alpha Prime (VLS-128) delivers unrivaled combination of field-of-view, range, and image clarity. With the Alpha Prime™, Velodyne Lidar delivers the optimal long-range sensor for autonomous mobility. The Alpha Prime’s world-class combination of range, image clarity and field of view detects roadway objects with reliability and precision.
This state-of-the-art sensor generates high quality perception in a wide variety of light conditions, with advanced sensor-to-sensor interference mitigation, power efficiency, and thermal performance.