Puck Hi-Res: for applications requiring greater image resolution.
- 100 m range with compact form factor
- Higher resolution option in the Puck family
- Proven, Class 1 eye-safe 905 nm technology
- Best-in-class accuracy and calibrated intensity
- Best-in-class power & temperature range
- Sensor-to-sensor interference mitigation feature
- Versatile, with attractive volume pricing
- Dual Returns
A variation of Velodyne’s groundbreaking Puck, the Puck Hi-Res is designed for applications requiring greater image resolution. While retaining the Puck’s surround view and best-in-class range, the Puck Hi-Res™ sensor delivers a 20° vertical field-of-view for a tighter channel distribution.
Velodyne LiDAR’s Puck Hi-Res is a higher resolution version of the Puck and used in applications that requires greater resolution in the captured 3D image. The Puck Hi-Res has identical performance to the orignal Puck, only differing in the the vertical field of view (FoV) which is 20° instead of 30°. This means there is a tighter channel distribution: 1.33° instead of 2.00° between channels. No other changes have been, and the Puck Hi-Res retains its patented 360° surround view to capture real-time 3D LiDAR data, including distance and calibrated reflectivity measurements.