Lighter Weight 3D Sensor
- 100 m range with compact form factor
- Lightest performance-optimized sensor
- Proven, Class 1 eye-safe 905 nm technology
- Top-of-the-line field-of-view
- Best-in-class accuracy and calibrated intensity
- Best-in-class power & temperature range
- Sensor-to-sensor interference mitigation feature
- Versatile, with attractive volume pricing
- Dual Returns
Designed for applications that require a lower weight sensor, the Puck LITE retains the Puck’s surround view and best-in-class performance. The Puck LITE™ is perfect for use with drones/UAVs, backpacks and other applications requiring reliability and less weight.
The Puck LITE has a range of 100 m with dual return mode to capture greater detail in the 3D image with a low power consumption. A compact footprint and an industry leading weight for a LiDAR sensor with high resolution makes it ideal for UAV/drone and mobile applications in the areas of 3D mapping/imaging, inspection and navigation.
The Puck LITE supports 16 channels and generates approximately 300,000 points/second from a 360° horizontal field of view and a 30° vertical field of view (±15° from the horizon) The unit has no visible rotating parts and is encapsulated in a package that allows it to operate over a wide temperature range and environmental conditions.