Highest value 3D LiDAR Sensor available
- 100 m range with compact form factor
- Proven 905 nm tech, with largest install base
- Top-of-the-line field-of-view
- Best-in-class accuracy and calibrated intensity
- Best-in-class power and temperature range
- Sensor-to-sensor interference mitigation feature
- Optional, enhanced short range detection
- Versatile, with attractive volume pricing
- Dual Returns
The Puck is the smallest, cost-optimised product the Velodyne 3D LiDAR product range. Developed with mass production in mind, the Puck is far more cost-effective than comparable sensors, yet it retains the key features of Velodyne’s breakthroughs in LiDAR sensing: Real-time, 360°, 3D distance and calibrated reflectivity measurements.
The Puck™’s reliability, power efficiency, and surround view make it the ideal solution for affordable low-speed autonomy and driver assistance applications.
Velodyne’s LiDAR Puck supports 16 channels, ~300,000 points/second, 360° horizontal field of view and a 30° vertical field of view, with ±15° up and down. The Puck does not have visible rotating parts, and is highly resilient in challenging environments while operating over a wide temperature range.