Compact Solid-State Lidar Sensor With Ultra Near Field Vision
- Solid state lidar
- Enables touchless mobile and last-mile delivery robots to operate autonomously and safely, without human intervention
- Perception data at a range from 0.1 to 30 meters and a broad 32-degree vertical field of view, supporting smooth operation in crowded areas
- Ideal for sidewalks, commercial and industrial settings
- Compact, embeddable form factor for seamless interior/exterior integration
- Indoor/outdoor and day/night performance
- Configurable frame rate and resolution
- Built using Velodyne’s breakthrough micro-lidar array (MLA) architecture, a robust and reliable design for mass production
The Velarray M1600 is a solid-state LiDAR sensor has near-field perception designed to allow autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) to navigate their environment safely. The sensor gathers perception data from a broad 32 degree field of view, and within a distance range of 0.1 metres to 30 metres. Objects ranging in size from small to large are detected, providing the information needed for an AMR to travel nimbly through a complex or crowded environment.
The M1600 is waterproof and dustproof (certified industrial grade IP67), designed to work well through a variety of challenging environmental conditions.